The City Bar's Event Calendar has been upgraded and redesigned. This calendar is no longer in operation.
To visit the new Event Calendar, please click here.
|LinkedIn 201 for Lawyers: How to Use LinkedIn to Get Interviews|
Monday, March 5, 2012 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Event has expired. Registration for this event is no longer available.
This workshop will help you use your LinkedIn account to its fullest. Get definitive, specific answers for each of these questions:
- What changes should most LinkedIn members make to their profile and privacy settings right away?
- Should I post a picture, and if so what kind?
- What is the best way to build a network quickly and efficiently?
- How exactly, step by step, can I use my LinkedIn account to get informational meetings with people who have my desired position in my target organizations?
- How exactly, step by step, can I use my LinkedIn account to get job interviews with hiring managers at my target organizations?
Speaker: SARAH STAMBOULIE, Principal, Career Consulting
Sponsored by: Committee on Career Advancement and Management , Carroll Welch, Chair
Event Location: 42 West 44th St. (bet. 5th & 6th Ave.)