The City Bar's Event Calendar has been upgraded and redesigned. This calendar is no longer in operation.
To visit the new Event Calendar, please click here.
|8th Annual Law Practice Management Symposium |
Small Law Firm Startup and the Art of Thriving in Tumultuous Times
Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Online registration for this event is closed, however, there is still space available. Please join us tomorrow morning and visit the registration/information table to register.
- Attend valuable workshops for start-ups and growing firms
- Explore the ways to expand your client base
- Network at the breakfast, luncheon and late-afternoon live-music reception as well as in our "Seasoned Solo" Drop-In Center
- Do not miss the sessions on Escrow Accounts, On and Offline Cost-Effective Marketing and Billing Practices
- Visit the Exhibit Hall and meet representatives from companies providing products and services specifically for the small law firm attorney, including:
Admission includes exhibition hall, workshops, networking breakfast and lunch, plenary sessions, and wind down reception with live music.
$25 for City Bar Members
$25 for alumni and students from the 2011 Boot Camp Sponsoring Law Schools
$50 for Non-Members
Space is limited. We can not provide refunds after November 1.
Event Location: 42 West 44th St. (bet. 5th & 6th Ave.)